It typically targets the budget market, offering premium specs at an affordable price point. However, the this link company does things slightly differently when it comes to its Black Shark gaming arm, where peak performance and battery life are more important.
- There was nothing on the Play Store (game-wise) that the Black Shark 4 wasn’t able to run.
- As with most gaming phones, Black Shark hasn’t spent much time in this department.
- With a few months to go, the Black Shark 5 Pro could have incorporated the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 that was recently announced by Qualcomm.
- In it, there are toggles that let you take advantage of this phone’s many impressive specs, like its 720Hz touch sampling rate, or a “Ludicrous Mode,” that pushes the specs to their limit.
- Not only is that risky for the battery’s longevity, but it can also pose a threat to you and your home.
From the live wallpapers to the various in-game enhancements, there is a multitude of settings to play with on the device. While I’m more in favor of minimalism and burdenless user experiences, gamers may appreciate what JoyUI has to offer. Given its heavy-layered approach to Android, don’t expect the Black Shark 4 Pro to be the fastest with software updates.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro ranked 1302 as one of the best smartphones out of more than 5,000 tested smartphones in the analysis and testing of the smartphone. Both the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro have a 720Hz touch sampling rate with a 8.3ms touch delay, which it claims to be an industry best. This spec likely won’t make a difference in most people’s day-to-day usage of these phones, but some hardcore gamers might care. Xiaomi’s Black Shark brand has announced its fourth series of gaming phones, the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro. They improve on the previous series in most of the ways you’d expect them to.
- If only a company made a device with more focused software that doesn’t feel so pressured to lean (in Black Shark’s case, very awkwardly) into the stereotypical lane of what it thinks a gamer wants in phone software.
- For mobile gaming, a higher refresh rate screen can be great so long as the CPU/GPU can keep up.
- This is an observation I’ve made on quite a few other Xiaomi smartphones, such as in my Redmi Note 11 Pro+ review.
- It allows chatting, mailing, and watching videos to be multi-threaded synchronously.
However, if you are still facing this issue, then straightaway go to the service centre and get it resolved. If you are facing Heating Problem on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone. As you know, Android is an open-source operating system so that anyone can modify according to their need. The smartphone manufacturer’s are using their own Custom operating systems. To exit the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 download mode screen, you can restart your device by using the Volume Down key or Soft Reset method. Android MTK helps mobile users to fix their mobile devices, whether it’s running on Android or any proprietary OS.