1. ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Fill-up the online registration form using the following links for admission:
- For BPC Degree and Ladderized programs under CHED: http://bit.ly/BpcChedAdmission2021-2022
- For BPC Tech-Voc programs under TESDA: http://bit.ly/BpcTechVocAdmission2021-2022
- For BPC Senior High School programs under DepEd: http://bit.ly/BpcShs
(Follow instruction given on the link for submission of admission requirements)
2. SUBMISSION OF ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Send the scanned copy of your requirements on the link corresponding to your applied program.
Temporary enrolled means a soft copy of requirements was submitted until given period.
Officially enrolled means a hard copy of all your requirements was submitted at the Registrar’s Office.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems/Associate in Computer Technology (BSIS/ACT) program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Science in Office Management (BSOM) program: email@example.com
- Bachelor in Technical-Vocational Teacher Education (BTVTEd) program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Information System (BSAIS) program: email@example.com
- Hotel and Restaurant Services (HRS) program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance (EIM) program: email@example.com
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Center Services (CCS) program: email@example.com
- Computer Secretarial (ComSec) program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior High School (SHS) program: email@example.com
3. ONLINE EXAM AND INTERVIEW
Wait for the reply on your e-mail address for the entrance examination link.
- ONLINE EXAM & INTERVIEW (for CHED Programs)
- INTERVIEW (for TESDA & DepEd Programs)
Please make sure to give an active number, keep your lines available, and the interviewers will call anytime
4. Fill-up the Google form that will be given to you by your interviewer.
5. ISSUANCE OF ENROLLMENT CODE
Wait for your enrollment code and password that will be sent to your e-mail address.
6. ONLINE ENROLLMENT
You will receive enrollment links through email.