Provided the student applicant has successfully passed the entrance requirements (qualifying examination and interview), he/she must undergo the following enrollment procedures;
1. With his/her Transcript of Records/Certificate of Grades (from the last school he/she attended), Barangay Certificate, Interview Slip and 2 recent 1x1 pictures and a long brown envelope must secure a Registration Form from the Registrar’s Office.
2. The Registration Form must be filled out comprehensively.
3. The student presents the Registration Form to the Assessment Counter.
4. The student proceeds to the cashier for payments.
5. The student returns to the Registrar’s Office for final approval and for the release of class cards.
2pcs (2x2) colored picture with white background
PSA Certificate of Live Birth
Good Moral Certificate