OFFICE OF STUDENT AFFAIRS AND SERVICES
The Office of Student Affairs and Services (OSAS) will be known for its transparency and professionalism in providing quality programs and services conducive to the establishment of a student-centered environment that recognizes and respect the uniqueness of each individual students and promotes the acquisition of positive values of integrity, high ethical standards and an appreciation of life-long learning experiences.
Bulacan Polytechnic College's Office of Student Affairs and Services (OSAS) will provide a wide variety of programs and services to help students identify, clarify, and achieve their personal, educational, and career goals.
The Office of Student Affairs and Services (OSAS) and all of its functional offices are responsible for the following aims.
- Promotes the vision of the College.
- Provides services that contain a dedication to excellence in quality.
- Advocates on behalf of students.
- To enrich the capacity and extent of the student experience, expand and promote active and productive relationships with all the members of the academic community.
- Improve the presence of student affairs and services in the campus and in the community.
- Promote teamwork, cooperation, and collaboration inside and among student affairs and services offices.
- Evaluate student services in a measurable way.